How to print off hardware information from vios

fixed

When either IBM or my BP asks me for a printout of my rack configuration I
follow the instructions here:
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/HMC_Operations#How_to_print_a_rack_config_from_an_HMC_managed_system

I'd like to update that and add vios into the mix.
How do I generate such information from vios?