Sterling Connect Direct

fixed

All -

Our distribution hub is running JDE World software on IBM I (V7.1) and currently uses SNDNETF to send shipment data to our affiliates (also runnning on IBM I V7.1). The distribution hub will soon be running on SAP - but we still need to send shipment data to the affiliates.

We are considering using Sterling Connect Direct on the Unix system where SAP runs to send the shipment data to the IBM I systems.

I would like to hear if anyone has any experience using the software and any issues that you may have experienced.

Regards,
sjl