be productive!

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Dan Rasch <drasch27@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Printed the output and scanning it now

Thanks

Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 09:19:08 -0500
From: david@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Search a MSGFILE by text

On 5/19/2014 9:10 AM, Dan Rasch wrote:
Does anyone know of a method to search message files by a text
string?

Nothing specific.

I wrote a simple CL program that does ...
DSPMSGD RANGE(*ALL) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
DSPSPLF FILE(QPMSGD) SPLNBR(*LAST)
DLTSPLF FILE(QPMSGD) SPLNBR(*LAST)

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding a metric century (100 km / 62 miles) in the 2014 Chicagoland
Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, and advocacy.
Sponsor me by visiting http://email.diabetessucks.net. Any amount is
appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit
http://email.diabetessucks.net/mapdonations.php for an interactive map
(it's a geeky thing).
list