why does DSPOVR show overrides that DSPJOB does not?

fixed

When I run OVRDBF from an RPG program, halt the pgm in the debugger and
then run DSPJOB ( from the same job ) the override is not visible. But
when I run DSPOVR I see the override. What is the difference?

thanks,

h option(*srcstmt)

** ------------------------- dshtest4b ----------------------------
ddshtest4b pr extpgm('DSHTEST4B')

** ---------------------- pr_qcmdexc ---------------------------------
dpr_qcmdexc pr extpgm('QCMDEXC')
d InCmds 9999a const options(*VarSize)
d InCmdsLx 15p 5 const

** -------------------------- dshtest4b ----------------------------
ddshtest4b pi

d cmds s 256a varying
d ch80 s 80a
d dec155 s 15p 5

/free
cmds = 'ovrdbf dsmast2 tofile(dtalib09/dsmast2) ' ;
pr_qcmdexc( cmds: %len(cmds)) ;

cmds = 'dspovr ' ;
pr_qcmdexc( cmds: %len(cmds)) ;

cmds = 'dspjob option(*filovr)' ;