I am running Window 7 64, IBM i V7R1 TR6 and TR7, I can only get IBM
Navigator for i to run in Internet Explorer 11, it does not work in Chrome
or Firefox for me. I use and extension in Chrome to open the link in
Internet Explorer I found this link.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/IBM%20i%20Technology%20Updates/page/Firefox

David Strawn

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Jim Oberholtzer <