Re: Performance Issue - Journal Wait Time

fixed

I don't know exactly what this is:
<snip>
Note: We do have the Batch Journal Caching feature installed and turned
on.
</snip>

I will say that adding this LPP:
Resource
ID Option Feature Description
5770SS1 42 5117 HA Journal Performance
Made a huge difference in our journal performance! A much bigger
improvement than SSD's did. And, at a much lower cost.
And with the 70 day grace period before the license expired, what's to
hurt? Try and buy. (Unlike SSD's)
Took hours off of month end processing. And we installed it just before
month end to give us two month end runs to compare.