From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Charles Wilt
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 9:40 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: IBM Navigator - page display issue

Has anybody else seen an issue with the IBM Navigator for i web pages?

The initial page display (when when moving between nodes of the tree)
doesn't display properly. Seems to be squashed into a narrow column.

As soon as I resize the browser window, even if just a pixel or two, the
page looks fine.

This is IBM i 7.1, Win7 64 running Chrome 34

or change list options,
moment to review the archives at