On 5/12/14 7:55 AM, Nadir Amra wrote:
You can use SSL by configuring the associated HTTP server for SSL. The
HTTP server front-ends the Web services server.

It took me three tries, following the instructions in the tutorial at
>> <http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/ibmi/administrator/security/Securing-Web-Service-Messages/?page=4>
to get a WSDL for this, but I've now successfully demonstrated that SoapUI will now only access the services on my test IWS instance if given an https: URL for it. (And having dual monitors is really nice with SoapUI.)

At one point, I tried assigning a different port number for SSL. I'm not sure, but I think it forced it back to the original port number, and I KNOW it didn't open the port number I specified. Is there a way to have IWS open both SSL and non-SSL ports on the same server?

Can somebody suggest a better guide than the tutorial I found?