What is V7R1 TR8 availability date
June ??

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 1:30 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: 7.1 TR8 vs 7.2

As far as physical disk, it's raid 5 with hot spare. All assigned to the Hosting IBM i lpar.
WRKHDWRSC *STG

Resource Type-model Status Text
DC02 57CE-001 Operational Storage
Controller
DMP015 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP031 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
D01 50B1-001 Operational Device Services

DMP039 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP001 19B7-051 Operational Disk Unit
DMP003 19B7-051 Operational Disk Unit
DMP005 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP007 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP009 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP011 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP013 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP017 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP019 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP021 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP023 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP037 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP025 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP027 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP029 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP035 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
DMP033 19B7-099 Operational Disk Unit
D02 50B1-001 Operational Device Services

Memory:
System as a whole: 256GB
Guest lpar in question: 128GB

Garrett, IN 46738