Re: CPF5009 , CPF5026, SQL9015 , MCH3601, MCH0601

fixed

Paul,

I just fired off one long running query:
FROM files . . . . . . . . . QSYS2/SYSPARTITIONSTAT
SELECT fields . . . . . . . TABLE_SCHEMA, TABLE_NAME, TABLE_PARTITION,
SYSTEM_TABLE_SCHEMA, SYSTEM_TABLE_NAME,
SYSTEM_TABLE_MEMBER
WHERE conditions . . . . . . system_table_member='SYSRO00001'

My shoot from the hip answer is to run a RCLSTG *DBXREF

You should be able to verify that with a call to IBM. Be a real downer if
you went through the political process to get permission to bring the
system down into a restricted state to do the RCLSTG *DBXREF only to find
out you should also apply some delayed PTF to fix it and have to get
permission, again.

Doing the *DBXREF isn't a long running process. You'll spend more time
getting the system down and back up again.
On systems with even an 11 hour full RCLSTG the *DBXREF normally only
takes 20 minutes.