On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Needles,Stephen J
<SNEEDLES@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Last word...

I appreciate that you want to put this to rest, but I do have
something constructive to say:

I’d do it again in exactly this way...for the challenge! The only
difference will be that I will not share it here...it isn't worth it.

I never meant to browbeat you into thinking that what you were doing
isn't valuable. I have said over and over that challenging yourself
is a good thing.

As for sharing your experiences: I hope you don't stop on my account.
There are plenty of folks reading this list who would benefit from
reading what you (and any of us) learn.