From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Needles,Stephen J
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 10:12 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: can this reject bad data?

I haven't written many UDF's, but I certainly didn't intend to simply
use the SQL as it was written...I was simply musing on what I believe is
the method's potential for good.

It was a POC...that's illustrate to me that SQL contained some
of the right things to solve this issue. It was never intended as a
final solution, simply one method among a multitude of others.

I didn't expect a full on code review.

Steve Needles

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be
subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the
addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this
communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies.