Re: 7.1 TR8 vs 7.2

fixed

TR8 is not a prerequisite to move to 7.2.
TR8 is a prerequisite to stay at 7.1 yet move to Power 8.

We will put 7.1TR8 on many lpars. These lpars are all at Power 6 with
some really old funky hardware. Therefore I cannot load 7.2 on them. So
I will load 7.1TR8 on them, move them to Power 8 and then upgrade them to
7.2.

I have one lpar which may stay at 7.1TR8 for awhile. At least until we
migrate off of Quickr.