Guest Partition OS Requirements on Power8

fixed

I know the official line is Power8 means 7.1 with TR8 or 7.2. But on the
off chance there might a 'but you can answer'..

If I use either VIOS, IBM 7.1 with TR8 or 7.2 has the Host, is there anyway
in hell will IBM support running a 6.1.1 Guest partition?

I had to ask