Tim, maybe this, have you created any files of the data to look at it.

Maybe a proxy command.

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Tim Bronski <tim.bronski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've got a customer at 7.1 that has an entry in QAUDJRN that I can't
identify. It's a CD (command string) code with a subtype of X. The doc
references C,L,O,P,S and U types - no X. Anyone know what it might related
to or be able to point me to where I might find out?

Need secure FTP? Download your native sFTP solution here: