I agree, way too much junk.
I think I'm going to order media from BP.

I_BASE_01 below, appears like it is zipped.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 8:56 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: IBM 7.2 available for download

Ok, I've got 125 files downloaded. Some of the .iso's or .udf's were zipped and some were not.

I understand I need these:

What is the file name for the LIC? I'm used to something with a file name
like: I_BASE_01
The results of dir *base* was only

So many of these files are completely worthless or so unrelated to be a complete waste of time and disk space. pkware for z/os? Really? Ancient versions of WAS that won't run on 7.2?

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755