From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 7:56 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: IBM 7.2 available for download

Ok, I've got 125 files downloaded. Some of the .iso's or .udf's were zipped and some were not.

I understand I need these:
B_GROUP1_01_IBM_i_RS_720-00_LCD8_2043_00.udf
B_GROUP1_02_IBM_i_RS_720-00_LCD8_2044_00.udf
B_GROUP1_03_IBM_i_RS_720-00_LCD8_2045_00.udf
B_GROUP1_04_IBM_i_RS_720-00_LCD8_2046_00.udf
B_GROUP1_05_IBM_i_RS_720-00_LCD8_2047_00.udf

What is the file name for the LIC? I'm used to something with a file name
like: I_BASE_01
The results of dir *base* was only
5770_PT1_IBM_i_720_GROUP1_BASE_LCD8_2146_00.udf.ZIP

So many of these files are completely worthless or so unrelated to be a complete waste of time and disk space. pkware for z/os? Really? Ancient versions of WAS that won't run on 7.2?

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755