Re: IBM 7.2 available for download

fixed

Send some greetings to Birgitta - i cannot attend.
Trying to prepare a V7R2 lpar but i do not think she asked me to do so ;-)

-h

Am Fri, 2 May 2014 12:12:10 -0500
schrieb "Jim Oberholtzer" <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I'm guessing a number of us are downloading. I'll be upgrading my
partitions tomorrow in between flights to Orlando and the COMMON
Annual
Meeting.