On 4/30/2014 11:26 AM, paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
There is a batch CL - like OCL

There are sample is info center. Search on BCHJOB

Imagine having System/3 OCL on cards. Then move to a diskette system
and have the operator update sort specs (our FMTDTA) and the like (our
//DATA) with a 3741. Now move to System/38 - you don't really want the
operator using the single diskette slot to run jobs via SBMDKTJOB, so
you copy all those diskette labels into source members, give the
operator PDM and SEU and let him use a PDM option to SBMDBJOB for a
particular member.

I wouldn't recommend this scheme for new development :-)