RE: Power8 PCI slots

fixed

Didn't you sit through either the COMMON webcast yesterday or today?
They're already working on Power 9 and Power 10. Granted, these will be a
few years out.

Yeah, I'm not happy about some of the retirements either. Granted, some
of our stuff was pretty ancient. But 5886's? I know, it's already been
explained to me.

The used market is going to look mighty attractive to those who do not
need the latest. With the glut of equipment from those of us who do.