For a commercial option:

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Jeff Young <jyoung0950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a client that will be sending a file to the i that is encrypted
using PGP encryption.

What solutions are available on the i to decrypt this file.
The file will be sent to the IFS and will need be be decrypted before I can
process it.

I am open to commercial suggestions as well as coding suggestions.
This will not be a high volume process (maybe 5 - 10 files per day).

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst