cpf5144 during restricted system save from our clp

fixed

This occurred throughout our joblog - probably for every message it
attempted to display on HMC console.

CPF5144 Diagnostic 70 04/28/14 17:30:00.895138
QWSDSMSG QSYS 0526 QMHSNSTA Q
Message . . . . : Error detected on
device DSP01 that can be recovered.
Cause . . . . . : The system
detected an error from a previous input or an
output operation that can be
recovered. Recovery . . . : First close the
file and release the device; then
open the file and acquire the device.

HMC on Power 5+ with primary partition at V6R1 and dev partition at V7R1
This was save of V7R1 partition - and have recommended HMC level for V7R1

Is this a hardware or software issue when calling IBM?

Jim