Re: Power8 PCI slots

fixed

OLD! Haven't been sold for a while and NO 3.5" SAS drives have been offered for a while. They came out with POWER6.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 4/29/2014 7:18 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

yeah, I didn't think 5886's were all that old. We have 5 of them on just
one of our servers. Four fully loaded with HDD's and one with four SSD's