RE: Power8 PCI slots

fixed

I prefer NPIV and one card for the tape. I don't have to move the card
around from lpar to lpar.
I can have multiple lpars performing a save at one time using one card.

WRKMLBSTS on multiple lpars matches
Device/
Resource Status Allocation
TAPKVL01 VARIED ON
TAP01 OPERATIONAL UNPROTECTED
TAP02 OPERATIONAL UNPROTECTED
TAP03 OPERATIONAL UNPROTECTED

Vios setup: Something we contracted out.
IBM hosting and guesting. Something I do.

We did vios hosting for fiber and ethernet.