Job QCLNSYSLOG posted CPF3743 to QHST. The joblog for QCLNSYSLOG is gone.

CPF3743 states: File cannot be restored, displayed, or listed.

Cause: The file was saved from a more recent release of the operating
system or the CD-ROM was not created correctly. The operation was
requested for save file QMF53850 in library QGPL.

DSPPTF does not show MF53850.

File creation date fr the save file is 12/09/13. Text is PTF
5770999-MF53850 V7R1M0

System is at v5r4m0

I assume I can just delete this save file. I am wondering what it is and
how it got on the system. If we do upgrade to v7r1 (anybody's guess) will
this be on a cume?

John McKee