RE: LPAR Theory Question

fixed

Have you ever used Vmware ?

If you make a copy of a Vm you reconfigure all the core external things such as MAC addresses and IP addresses after you clone it.

I would hope I wouldn't try to keep the same IP :-)

If so I would deserve a firestorm.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801