Hi All,

Is there any way we can change the labels of tape.

Issue : There are few active tapes which didn't had labels. We
labelled them and added to BRMS inventory. When we did DSPTAP, the
external label and internal label were different. But the tapes are
in *ERR status. is there any way we can change the labels and make
both the labels same.

Thanks

This thread ...