LOL - I guess I wasn't subtle enough!

On 4/23/2014 3:35 PM, Jeff Crosby wrote:
Gee, Vern. I can't imagine what former IBMer you're referring to on
LinkedIn. But his initials are BC. :)

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

LinkedIN groups ARE not always a good time - there are several now
related to AS400, IBM i, or some other name - I exclude the RPG & DB2
group, of course. :)

I'd say most of the people on there would be better served coming over
to the MIDRANGE lists - of course, I'm prejudiced.

Fortunately on these lists, we don't have to put up with the drivel put
forth by certain former IBMers who seem to have some kind of axe to
grind - wish he'd grind it somewhere else!! But those threads on LI -
man, they can get tiresome - and I get drawn in far too often - I'm
trying to get off the stuff, will be there eventually!