LinkedIN groups ARE not always a good time - there are several now related to AS400, IBM i, or some other name - I exclude the RPG & DB2 group, of course. :)

I'd say most of the people on there would be better served coming over to the MIDRANGE lists - of course, I'm prejudiced.

Fortunately on these lists, we don't have to put up with the drivel put forth by certain former IBMers who seem to have some kind of axe to grind - wish he'd grind it somewhere else!! But those threads on LI - man, they can get tiresome - and I get drawn in far too often - I'm trying to get off the stuff, will be there eventually!

Vern