From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Yeung
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 12:01 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Spl2stmf and HPT

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 9:57 AM, Jack Tucky <jacktucky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What I am trying to do is just look at the data instead of writing it
to the IFS.

I think you will be able to get something "clean" working, especially since
Scott is on the case. ;)

But if you want something quick and dirty, you could just use CPYSPLF to
dump the spooled output to a physical (not stream) file, and read that file.
(Just mentioning this because reading PFs from RPG is typically much simpler
than reading stream files.)

or change list options,
moment to review the archives at