From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Keith McCully
Sent: 19. april 2014 11:16
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: What's your favorite way to determine who has an IFS File lock?

Carsten Flensburg writes:

"There's an updated version of the DSPIFSLCK command named WRKIFSLCK - you can find it here:"
http://iprodeveloper.com/rpg-programming/working-ifs-object-locks

Great article but referenced code bundle page not found..

This communication is intended only for use by the addressee.It may contain confidential or privilegedinformation.
If you receive this communication unintentionally, please inform us immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.
Warning: Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.