Issue reading records from a SQL alias

fixed

All

Thanks for the help and you helped me solve my problem. The solution was the
FEOD on the physical file. I did not want to change more programs so did not
use the Force Write Ratio feature.

It also helps to spell FEOD correctly. RDi did not kick out FOED and it had
me chasing my tail.

Darryl Freinkel
Assignment 400 Group, Inc.