Re: Adding Image Catalogs/shortcuts

fixed

Well now I've not tried that. I would HOPE they figured out how to determine that the files being added are valid images. But you never know....

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com

On 4/15/2014 8:03 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Gee, what about if they downloaded the two ascii files with the ptf list
and the byte counts into the same directory?