I am also wondering where the printing starts on your form? If it is starting in column 2 or column 3 then this is the printing I would expect.

Also, the subject line says "converting spool file to PDF." Since you are not printing to a real printer anyway, can you define a different printer that might have different options, like offset, and therefore give you different results?

Just for a different view, have you looked at the spoolfile with Ops Navigator and right-clicked the spoolfile there to see if that provides different results?

This thread ...