Re: CLP pgm with 2 paramters intermittently getting garbage when called from AJS

fixed

And here's a blast from the past. A past I was not even part of - the
S/38. (Well, according to the sheet on my wall, I did take a class on
"S/38 Fundamentals".)
Correct me if I am wrong but way back then did SBMJOB even have a CMD
parameter? Didn't everything have to be done via the RQSDTA parameter?
Does a CALL, submitted via the RQSDTA parameter, have the same issue?