Penton Media Ceasing publication of iProDeveloper & Power IT Pro

fixed

Jon Paris' Blog:
The demise of iProDeveloper is the subject of this week's blog. Sad day in
#IBMi<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/ibmi?source=feed_text&story_id=10152306649329780>land
http://t.co/1AM5MdudJT

Sad day indeed...guess I don't need to worry about sending in my renewal..