Paul meet /QFileSvr.400/ /QFileSvr.400/ meet Paul. :-)

All you need to make this work is:

1) same user and password on both Servers (LPAR)
2) the system name works when you PING servername
3) Create the directory servername under /QFileSvr.400/

Such as /QFileSvr.400/servername

Now you can use WRKLNK, or CPY or other IFS type commands to push or pull files between servers. Note that there is a 2G file size limit here.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com