Moving IFS objects from one LPAR to another

fixed

I need to move an IFS object from one LPAR to another, would like to include as part of a AJS scheduled job.
I tried using SAVRST, but SAVRST only works if the path is exactly the same.
SAVRST also has many restrictions.
Is anyone aware of another command or tool for moving IFS objects across LPARS?
We currently use SAVRSTOBJ and SAVRSTLIB for our non-IFS objects, no issues here.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator