On Thu, 03 Apr 2014 10:40:50 -0500, Gqcy <gmufasa01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is usually a symptom of the program being active in the call stack.

What if you signoff and on again?

The program in QTEMP won't be in the new job's QTEMP.

Assuming that the compile is running in the job in question, so that
the program is compiled into the correct job's QTEMP to start with, to
ensure that object resolution is always correct, the program needs to
be compiled prior to any call to that program name in that job.