Can access to QDLS via Windows Explorer

fixed

Hi all

with my user, if i try to access to folders inside the QDLS via Windows
Explorer ,the pc don't show me the folders's list inside the QDLS; instead
if i click on the Docs folder (Not in QDLS but in Ifs Root) i see all
folders inside Docs. I have checked:

* wrkdire, and here my user is registered
* autorization for QDLS and it seems Ok
* If i open QDLS with op navigator it works fine
* In Qsysopr i don't see any message like "user disabled for
netserver"

what can i check to find the problem ? Keep in mind that the user that
works, was created copying my user that don't work

thanks in advance

Giov