I like this, Thank you so much for sharing.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 8:30 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: wrklnk and file sizes

Quite easily done.
Instead of using option 5 to view a directory, use option 2 to edit a directory.
Or, if you're really queer for a direct from the command line approach try edtf '/rob'
Once in there position your cursor in the data for the "Size" column. NOT the column heading.
Press F16 to sort.
Pretty impressive?

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108