Larry and Jack,

I have not already been through that '7 step plan' with IBM, and did not
know it existed. So I will push IBM Service to in that direction.

I have to do this at a slower time for our web sites, as 30 minutes is a
lot of $ in sales during the day.

I will update this thread when I get a result.

Thanks!!

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise, ID