IBM i cloud licensing

fixed

Hi all,

I am hoping somebody can shed some light on a scenario concerning current
IBM i licensing.

Suppose I already own Power hardware capable of hosting multiple IBM i
environments. Fast forward a month and I want to add another instance of
IBM i to the existing Power hardware. I don't want/need to buy additional
hardware - I just need to purchase new IBM i OS licenses.

What would the new IBM i instance cost? Note in this case it just needs
the OS and DB2 (well, and PASE).

Aaron Bartell