CPF3777 on GOSAVE #21 spooled files

fixed

I have a customer that's trying to run a GO SAVE #21 Entire System Save and at the end they are getting CPF3777. The system is in a restricted state and the only thing I can find that's not getting saved is the following:

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF3771 Severity . . . . . . . : 30
Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic
Date sent . . . . . . : 03/13/14 Time sent . . . . . . : 22:24:05

Message . . . . : 4446 objects saved from QUSRSYS. 0 not saved.
Cause . . . . . :
-- 4446 objects were saved.
-- 17338 spooled files were saved.
-- 0 objects were not saved.
-- 5 spooled files were not saved.

I have seen this with damaged objects before but never with spooled files. Does anyone know what I can do about these spooled files and why they are not getting saved?

TIA,

Jon