The option descriptions are just constants you add just like on any screen in SDA. Just type them out enclosed in single quotes and press ENTER.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laine, Rogers
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 10:18 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Creating Menu using SDA

Hello,

I'm trying to create a Menu the Operators can use to do certain functions using SDA.

6. On this menu I'm unable to determine how to enter the descriptions for each option 1-10. The cursor will not move to each option line. When I select F10 it allows me to enter the commands for the options.

So how do I enter the option descriptions on this screen?

Rogers