I'm trying to create a Menu the Operators can use to do certain functions using SDA.
These are my steps...
2. Select option 2 Design Menus
3. Use source file QMNUSRC, Library SYST012, Menu NOCMENU1
4. On the Specify Menu Functions, enter "Y" for work with menu image and commands.
5. The NOCMENU1 Menu screen appears with Option 1 -10 blank.
6. On this menu I'm unable to determine how to enter the descriptions for each option 1-10. The cursor will not move to each option line. When I select F10 it allows me to enter the commands for the options.
So how do I enter the option descriptions on this screen?
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2014 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact