It is a two-step process. First add all of your descriptions, then the F10, then add your commands to the options.

On 3/11/2014 11:18 AM, Laine, Rogers wrote:

I'm trying to create a Menu the Operators can use to do certain functions using SDA.

These are my steps...

2. Select option 2 Design Menus

3. Use source file QMNUSRC, Library SYST012, Menu NOCMENU1

4. On the Specify Menu Functions, enter "Y" for work with menu image and commands.

5. The NOCMENU1 Menu screen appears with Option 1 -10 blank.

6. On this menu I'm unable to determine how to enter the descriptions for each option 1-10. The cursor will not move to each option line. When I select F10 it allows me to enter the commands for the options.

So how do I enter the option descriptions on this screen?