Try here

Maybe navigate up a directory to see if it is the latest.

On Mar 7, 2014, at 9:56 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I recently dynamically lpared this from a partition of IBM i that was
pretty recent on PTFs (as of 12/14/2014).
Let me guess, the firmware on the card is too new for this level of Linux?

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738