We are a multiplatform shop, but so far all the Power i developers are only RPGLE.
Our parent corp is a java based shop, and in some shared projects we need to participate
in the development, plus we need/want to learn java.
Looking at RDI (we currently only have the ancient WDSC) we need RPGLE and Java (SE & EE),
but RDI Java edition is over 2k per user. We have no need for the modernization tooling.
Are there options, beyond the 3 published editions.
Would be "nice" to stay within Rational, but open to other good tooling if less $$.
6 developers.