Filter-funneling the first two records of all history log entries pertaining to specified jobnames into a receiver file, programmatically, in chronological order, with a CL program calling an RPG Cycle program.

If I do this,
DSPOBJD OBJ(QSYS/QHST*) OBJTYPE(*FILE) +
OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QTEMP/HISTLIST)
to get my list of the extant history log PFs on the system, are the records in HISTLIST then guaranteed to reflect a chronological sequence of QHSTxxxxxx files?

Or do I need to use a keyed receiver file in order to force chronological sequence?

--
JHHL