Re: V7R1 IBM recommended fixes not part of any group/cume

fixed

I agree but I am willing to look at this from another angle. Let's
pretend that each 'topic' owns their own website of recommended ptf's.
Some do look quite different. That 'topic' can update at will. Now, the
suits get involved on the joint SF99whatever to just get them all. To get
approved on them means a lot of red tape, etc. This may slow down the
distribution. I suspect that these are how these islands got created in
the first place. The 'recommended PTFs' site is just a way to map the
archipelago together.
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/recommendedfixes